The Fluke 190 Series II ScopeMeter is a four- and two-channel scope built for CAT IV industrial environments. The Fluke 190 Series II ScopeMeter visually inspects signals amplitude, time, shape and disturbance or distortion characteristics.
The Fluke ScopeMeter 190 Series II combine the highest safety ratings and rugged portability with the high performance of a bench oscilloscope to test everything from microelectronics to power electronics applications. The Fluke 190 Series II ScopeMeter includes a multimeter, TrendPlot™ and ScopeRecord™ roll paperless recorder modes and hands-free operation with Connect-and-View™ triggering.
Fluke 190 Series II ScopeMeter features
- Two or four electrically isolated inputs
- CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V safety rated
- Choose from 60 MHz, 100MHz or 200MHz bandwidth models
- Fast sampling rate, up to 2.5GS/s with up to 400 ps resolution
- Deep memory: 10,000 samples per channel waveform capture so you can zoom in on the details
- Dedicated 5000 Count digital multimeter in 2 Channel models
- Quad meter measurements via scope BNC inputs in 4 channel models
- Connect-and-View continuous auto-trigger, single shot, pulse width, and video triggering
- ScopeRecord roll mode, capture waveform sample data for up to 48 hours
- TrendPlot, trend measurement readings for up to 22 days
- Advanced automatic measurements, power (Vpwm, VA, W, PF) and time (mAs, V/s, w/s)
- IP-51 rated for dust and drip proof to withstand harsh environments
- Isolated USB ports for memory devices and PC connectivity
- Li-Ion battery for extended operating timespan
- Charge spare battery using optional external battery charger EBC290
- Easy-access battery door to make it easy to swap batteries
- Color ScopeMeter, 200 MHz, 4 channels plus DMM/Ext.input, with SCC-290 kit included
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.