The Fluke 1750 Three-Phase Power Recorder records three-phase power quality and monitors for power quality disturbances, with the help of included Fluke Power Analyze software. The Fluke 1750 Three-Phase Power Recorder is a power meter that automatically and continuously records every power quality parameter and event, on every cycle.
The Fluke 1750 Three-Phase Power Recorder uncovers hard-to-find issues, monitors critical equipment and captures power quality events to correlate with equipment malfunction.
Fluke 1750 Three-Phase Power Recorder
- Quantify power quality throughout a facility and document all findings by generating comprehensive reports
- Validate incoming power quality at the service entrance
- Benchmark: power system prior to install to insure quality of service
- All measurements comply with IEC61000-4-30 standards for correct evaluation of all measured values including voltage, current, power, harmonics, flicker etc.
- Quick and reliable configuration using ARCHOS 43 Internet Tablet
- Threshold-free set up
- Cross-channel and current triggering capture every measurement
- Easily analyze data and generate reports with automated EN50160 reporting and compliance using included software
- Auto reporting & quick set-up
- Swap channels internally with the wireless PDA or PC when connections are not correct
- Measure voltage and current on three phases, neutral, and ground
Fluke 1750 Three-Phase Power Recorder kit contents
- 1750 acquisition unit
- ARCHOS 43 Internet Tablet
- 4 – 400A current probes (3140)
- 5 Test leads and clips
- SD memory card
- Fluke Power View and Fluke Power Analyze software
- Power cord with international plug set
- Ethernet cable
- Color localization set
- Printed Getting Started manual
- Product CD with software and user manual PDF
- CS 1750/1760 Rugged transit softcase
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.